Skip to main content

"God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need."

"God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need."

Saw this one earlier at one of my friend's Facebook wall. I can't help but copy. 
Yes, God will not give us something that will not make us better in life. 
I still remember in the past that I used to question God's doing to me because of my sickness. 
I ask him why me of all people. Then, I think that maybe because of my sin in the past. 
Or the sins of my parents that is why I am the one doing this sickness for them. Thinking about it makes me feel a little better because I don't need to think of my wrongdoings. 

God simply give us the people we need in our life. 
We have a lot of wants which we all know will just pass us by. 
What we need are those essentials to our life. 
I believe that God gave me Ian for me to be in my life. Not just to give love and joy, as well as giving me all the support I need. 
I know I've been a pain to him and I can see that he is trying his best to make me live the same life I have when I was still not in pain. 
We argue and he understands my feelings too. Though sometimes I have doubts. 

For people with this kind of sickness, we are prone to negativity and depressions. 
All in one. And God knows, we can't be strong without the people who we need. 

I will say that God didn't allow me to suffer because he gave me the boyfriend who is very supportive, cares a lot for me and love me despite my negativity, mood swings, and attitude. 

I am thankful and truly grateful for the man I need the most to survive my daily battle. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.