Skip to main content

Disclaimer

Just to let you know. I am not a good writer. Yup! I write as part of my healing process and nope! I don't have a mental disorder or under depression. I am a HemoDialysis patient. I write because this is my passion, my addiction and my medicine. I write to bespeak my feelings and emotions in that way I have something to look after.

This blog is all about anything. It can be about love, hate, dreams, poems, happenings, reminders and experiences.

I started to blog, if I'm not wrong that was 2008 or 2009. I started it by writing my very first heartaches. A friend told me. I should write my pain in a journal and make it a habit. When one of my friends friend publish her personal blog. Right away I signed up and that's all started. I remember I cried while writing every bits and pieces of my so called 'heartaches. Then I laughed after because I find it very stupid and continued writing.

Now I am back for being a regular here in this spot. Last year I was busy sharing my thoughts in one of those paying site called Bubblews where I earned $300 I think. Since Bubblews sudden change of rates, I decided to go back here. Well I'm still a regular there but I seldom write because of the slow earning process. Would love to go for another writing sites and later I changed my mind. Too much priorities will make me go crazy.

If happen you read my blog please do understand that I'm not trying to be one of those good blogger around the world. I blog, I write because this is my own way of moving, healing and my passion. I am not making a living for it.

I hope you have a good one taking time to read this.

Bhem.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.