Skip to main content

Nai and Tai - a sad story.

Once a upon a time, there was Nai and Tai. 
Nai is young, not pretty or ugly, joyful, friendly, bubbly, high spirited girl. 
Tai is young too, smart, dedicated, friendly, handsome and tall. 
They met during Nai's 1st year in college, and Tai is second year in college.
Nai got Tai's attention during ROTC reception when Nai was called by one of the superior. 
That's how it was all started. 

Tai went to Nai's room to check on her everyday. 
Then one night Tai asked Nai to be his girlfriend. 
On Nai's Birthday they became lovers instantly. 
They we're both happy sharing moments like forever.
Tai is very much in love to Nai. 
He wrote poems to Nai and tell how he's very delightful of her being his girlfriend. 

Trials came into their relationship. 
Tai is very sad when Nai broke up with her. 
Its not that Nai doesn't love Tai anymore it just that circumstances need them to be apart. 
Tai tried every thing to win back Nai. 
Nai tried to walk away whenever he sees Tai approaching. 

Because of sadness and love for Nai. 
He wrote poems about Nai, on their love for each other. 
Nai unfortunately got a new boyfriend but he still finds Tai warm caresses and affection. 
Nai tried hard to forget Tai but how she can forget Tai when he sees him everyday. 
Tai fought hard until.. 

Nai asked Tai to accompany her to her mom's work because she's still having a hang over from last nights drinking. 
Tai is very happy to join Nai. 
Tai took care of Nai, from the food she wants to eat. 
Tai and Nai kissed once again. 

Tai and Nai are inseparable. 
The love that they have before became so deep. 
Nai gave his soul to Tai and Tai do the same thing. 
Tai love Nai so much that he's afraid to lose her again. 
Nai love Tai so much too. 

Tai became a soldier. 
Nai cried so hard because that means they'll never be together. 
Nai doesn't want to go anywhere and stay with Tai  in the city. 
But Tai assured that that's for their future. 
Then Nai was left alone feeling empty and cold. 

Nai got her first job. 
She met new friends.  
Nai met a guy from her work. The guy persuade her. She told the guy that she has a boyfriend and they'll get married someday. But the guy is very eager to want her. 
Until one fine night. Nai is drunk and the guy took advantage. 
The guy started to kiss her, in Nai's mind he thought he is kissing Tai because he miss Tai so much. 
The guy said to Nai that he's inlove to Nai and he's is willing to let go of his girlfriend. 
Nai told the guy that he still love Tai so much. 
But since the guy is so handsome enough. Nai cant say no if the guy will ask her for a date. 

Tai came back to Nai. 
Nai is a ashamed for what she have done. 
Nai tried to talk to Tai but Nai is afraid because for sure he will broke Tai's heart again. 
Nai kept it instead until Tai ask Nai to go with her to where he work.
Since Nai still love Tai so much so she agreed to go with him. 

Nai thought that she will be living a beautiful life with Tai in the main city. 
But it was not what she thought it is. 
They're both living a dogs life. 
There was a time they will eat 2 times a day because Tai doesn't have enough money. 
Nai cried so hard and prayed that they will over come whatever troubles they have. 
Then Tai needs to be transferred to another part of the country to serve. 
Nai left alone in some atrocious city. 
Nai tried to be strong despite everything. 
Trials came once again for the both of them. 
This time its worst. 
Tai broke up with Nai. 

Nai doesn't know where she went wrong. 
All she ever did was make a living as what Tai wants him to do since Tai is so far away. 
They never had a formal break up. 
Nai asked for another chance to explain everything. 
But Tai doesnt want to hear anything of her reasons. 

Nai that time was half dead wishing she's never to go back from reality. 
Nai left alone, brokenhearted, crashed, dead. 

For five years, Nai is still longing to see Tai and explain what had happened to them. 
If Nai is sad, she always think of happy memories with Tai. 
Looking back is the happiest days of Nai's life. 
Nai will forever cherished the love story they have until they meet again. 
Nai is still longing for Tai's love. 
Though Nai knows that Tai doesn't love Nai anymore. 
Nai just wanted to know everything why it happened just like that despite of the trials they have from the start.

The end of the fallen relationship of Nai and Tai. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.