Skip to main content

Christmas Thoughts and Ice Giants.

Been contemplating my thoughts whether I should fill this portion or not. And since I still can't sleep, yet, let me fill this in.

Christmas is just around the corner. People are very busy buying stuff for their houses to be decorated with christmas essentials. And  since I loved christmas, I decided to buy some, of course with the boyfie's expense. Mother wants to have a blue christmas motif (pag bigyan) so I bought blue decorations such as blue christmas balls and blue christmas lights for her delight. Actually, I really don't care about decorations as long as we will have that what so called christmas spirits.

Then we made a list of foods for our Noche Buena (sar) so that we can do some preparations. Mom wants to cook boneless lechon belly. Which I doubt it will never be because of our budget. As for me I never ask for expensive foods and a small family gathering is top of my list.

I want my Christmas will be a memorable one, unlike last year. I want to beat that boring year with awesomeness and splendid yuletide season of course with my family and my beloved the one.

Hopefully will receive christmas bonuses from friends and relatives or any good christmas presents. Crossing my little fingers for that. And I was thinking of dining in one of Ice Giants centrum for a change. I like thier french fries delight. Yeah, what was I thinking. Hehe.

see yeah.
wicked sick. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.