Skip to main content

Dream House

Here I am in my new renovated room, well it's still no wall color though but not too soon it will be colorful enough to always brighten my days.

I was busy browsing my FB account and bumped to this House for Rent somewhere in Davao. I got inquisitive enough to open the photos. I checked it and I kinda like the interior, after seeing the inside of the house, I suddenly close my eyes and day dream to have a house just like this.

Here are some photos.


This is the kitchen. One of my favorite place inside the house, where I can cook my favorite dish, where my favorite plates, glasses and kitchen wares are magnificently displayed on those cabinets. I love to cook so probably you will see me around here very often.



I love to have my kitchen a divider like this, or a wine spot maybe.



And this spot is the room, cool glass shelves for my books. Perfect!



Look at the room, surely would love to wake up here every morning and greet the sun. Would love to put a black or a pink curtains on those windows. What you think? 


This is the veranda where I can have my morning coffee and smell the freshest air. What a home sweet home it is, right? 


How I wish I could have this house. I really wanted to have my own good looking house where I can spend my whole life attending to my hubby everyday. Cook foods that he likes and serve him for the rest of my life. I can be a good wife right? :)

In my case right now, I know it's not possible anymore but who knows? I'm still positive that one day I will have a beautiful house to boast. 


And to end this post here's my new selfie today. no ootd. 



#JustBhem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.