Skip to main content

One step at a time.

I am happy and at the same time worried about all these. I am worried how to pay all these - the Internet connection and this new laptop. I just can't leave the boyfriend in this. He already did everything for me with no doubt. I just want to pay him for all the goodness he made for me and he will do to me in the future. Hopefully, after getting all set, I can pay him for all the goodness he did for me.

That is why, no matter what it takes, I will do everything to work and save. I want to give him what he deserve. I want to make him happy. I want to make him proud of me even though I am sick. I cannot just sit and watch him doing all the hardwork for us.

I promised myself this year that I will be productive. I will make a way to earn no matter what it takes. Whatever job it is as long as it comforts me. I don't mind working 24 hours a day just to save and buy aything I need.

Also, I want to help my family build a comfortable home where they can be proud. Where they can stay and live freely. A tidy home and fresh looking home. I want to give them that wonderful feeling where they can brag about our home. So whenever I'm gone they will thank me for that.

And before that, also I want to fix my room. I already started the flooring by putting a vinyl tiles on it. Then casting the wall for finishing paint. I am still thinking what color I will be having in my wall. I want it plain white. But siblings don't like it. It will look like a hospital room. Actually, it's not a big thing for me, since my second home is the hospital. I kinda like it as well.

I am thinking of putting a wallpaper too. Thinking about it, makes me think of a extravagant idea. Having a wallpaper cost a lot these days. Probably, I will add some wallpaper but not the entire wall. Also I like to decorate my ceiling as well. So that it will look nice.


Hmmm.. Having all these thoughts makes me excited and driven. I need to do all these one step at a time.

I want my family to be proud of me one day. Hopefully, hatered and jealousy wont come my way. Or it will drown me and will never make myself get back.

In God's perfect time, he will heal me. Of course. That's for sure. I just need to have that faith.

This is my first post for this month here and hopefully not the last.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.