Skip to main content

It's our 34Th Monthsary

I quote " One word frees us all weight and pain in Life, that word is LOVE." 

What a wonderful feeling it is to feel love and be loved in return. It such a blessing for me after all what I have been through.  I know this is not yet my happy ending but I know deep down inside me He is the one that I will love to get old with. Sound so awkward but its true and the hell I care. *wink*

October 04, 2012 > that's our 34Th Monthsary. Its memorable for me because this is the first time that we are able to celebrate it with his own penny. I really do have an ideal date kind of thing. Like dinner in a fancy Resto bar with a nice ambiance, reggae songs on top of the beat. That would be wonderful! 

But that's not what I thought its gonna be. We simply do our thing. Like going to a Mall, have dinner and watched movie. That's simple are we. Just like the old days when we were just friends. I laughed and smile remembering how our relationship grows. It's amazing and indeed a blessing to me. Because I have been to many places with someone before and at the end this guy who happen to be my very friend will be my lover. 

There's so much to talk about this guy. He is not that poetic but he always makes me laugh. He always makes me sad too. You know that kind of feelings. He is not perfect but with him my life is nothing but perfect. 

I maybe happy for now and I know along the way I will keep cussing once again on how my life sucks. That's life. Sometimes we need to cuss all the shitty feelings that we have in order for us to move on. 

I quote " True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.