Skip to main content

Been thinking this.

October it is! two months to go and its Christmas once again. What would this Christmas bring to me? Hopefully forever Happiness and more life. I still don't have a clue. 

Well, what I have been doing for the past days is nothing. Been laid for work for more than 10 days now and I feel so so strange and weaker. Anyhow, I will have to see my Doctor in just two days. 

I have been thinking of this lately, wait! no I have been thinking for this the whole day. Its about a friend of mine and I can even think about it if we are lovers or not. A lot of things happened before ( way back the old days though ). 

I am able to view his wife's Facebook account just awhile ago. I even send a friend request not thinking of what would be the outcome. I just feel that I need to say sorry for him, I know I owe him a sorry but he never text me anymore. After I said something else to him that make him mad or sad.  I don't want to be a home wrecker nor someone I don't want to be. I want to be the only one, nothing else for that matter. I know that we both have the same feelings but that was before when I haven't met those guys I have in my life not even my LOVE now. But he just don't understand or he don't want to understand that things are not the way it was before. I am happy with the current guy I have with me now. I am contented of what we have now. 

After that incident. He never text me at all. I need to talk to him and sort things out. Tell him that I am not the girl she once knew before. No attachment from someone. No relationship. I am taken and loved by someone. If only I can turn the hands of time and set thing the way it should be. But I  can't. Though those past served a lesson that we need to go through life's ache. I will still be consider him one of my best pages in life. Though through him I learned to appreciate little things and know love the first time I set my eyes on him. 

I dreamed of him before. As if there's nobody out there that can give me joy. I even thought of him being my husband but Fate is not that friendly at all. 

Life is nothing but complicated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.