Skip to main content

How does it feel?

You've just unfriend by someone! woah! what a slap in my face. It was June of this year. I have known her as my boyfriend's ex. She was the one who asked for a friend request. I did not know her existence until such time my boyfriend told me things about her. Like their break up and how it was ended. I was amaze or excited perhaps would be the best thing to describe it. Because for some reason I am excited to know her more. We became friends for almost a year, exchanging comments and sort of things, even thoughts of wisdom and  life experiences. 

Until such time that I felt that awkward feeling towards her. She is not commenting anymore to all my wall post. Then she always ignored me already. I asked her one time by telling her I had a dream. I asked her if we are okay. She said we are okay. But then again that awkward feeling again. 

Then she blocked me after few days. Its a slap and an insult to me. I know I don't have right to get mad but down deep in me I feel so insulted and lied. I asked her nicely whats going on between her and me. No answer I am getting from her. I was frozen to the deep with no answers at all. I tried to confront her by sending her email. Then again she just ignored it

I know that we do have choices to begin in life. I keep people who I like the most. I keep her despite of my boyfriend disapproving her to be my friend. It just like fun knowing that someone is sneaking on his ex's girlfriend. I feel like she's up to something. I feel also that she is trying to outrun me like no way there's nothing to be worried about who's better or not. I am not looking for trouble. I am just being too friend not to ignore her. 

Well, I understand her who she wants to keep. But I still don't have answer why she did that. I am still open for possibilities that someday we will meet each other someday and we'll talk things over and over again. 


Maybe things happened just like that. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.