Skip to main content

Better Late than Never! ♡♡♡



Here's my entry for my Valentine chaos. Well,  same thing happened every year when celebrating the so called 'hearts day'. Went out to have dinner. No flowers or chocolate, the usual. Go for a walk in the mall and went to the public park in the city. Then bought dvd's for our movie marathon.

That simple. No extravagant details about that day. I felt so very lucky because despite of my well being now, I still have the kindest man on earth. That means I am so special.

To tell you with my past relationship. I was spoiled by them. I want what I want from them. So every valentines day I have flowers and chocolates and a tremendous dinner date in one of the high cost restaurant in the city. But when I dated my boyfriend/husband a long time ago. I discover that being simple is the best way to celebrate love. Simpleness is the essence to a very long relationship equipped with understanding and harmony. I am so blessed to have a boyfriend like Ian.

He was my answered prayer for my broken heart. God given me the guy I wanted to spend my entire life though we don't have that bind called marriage but we are happy calling each other - husband and wife. What a wonderful feeling it is. Discovering each other's passion. From a very extravagant girlfriend I was and from a simple wife I am now.

Anyway its still the month of love and keep spreading the love vibes!


xoxo
♡♡♡ Bhem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.