Skip to main content

July 15,2015 - Update

It took me less than a month of not being here. And in this moment, I felt the need to update the whatsoever kind of battle I have since I brought this blog to life.

Others may find it not so informative because I am a trying hard blogger. And who cares? If I am a trying-hard-blogger! I live for myself, and for pleasuring myself. Okay. Stop..

What else am I going to write here? Well, for the last 3 months, I had a successful treatment. There is a little problem about my blood pressure in which I can keep up. It just a matter of taking all those prescribed medicines I have.

I celebrated my 32nd Birthday with Family in the beach. Of course with the help of my relatives for their donations or whatever you call it. And in that simple gathering, I am so grateful.

What else? Hmm. My cousin who I thought will be working in Japan came back. They only have a visiting visa thats why.

My Brother who still on drugs and with his slut girlfriend is still out of control and still chooses to live here. The nerve!

Got reunited with my other brother's ex-girlfriend. She brought their daughter here today and I am so happy. The last time I saw her she was just 8 months old.

My mother is still working for herself. Sometimes she buy us food for dinner and never gave us money to buy food for breakfast. I thanked the boyfriend for giving me my daily allowance though.

I guess that's the only update I can post here. WHoever read this. Please understand, I AM NOT A PRO..


To end this post.
Here's my selfie from my Birthday..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.