Skip to main content

How long will you stand for love?

How long will you fight for love?

After series of finding the answer about the question. I found myself tangled in the middle of a situation where my brother has an involvement.

It all started when my Brother was left by his suppose to be wife over another scumbag. Well, who wants to have a husband who don't know how to work for his family?

My Brother who apparently know nothing was left, with their baby.

He raised his son very well until he found his self looking at nowhere and feeling so miserable about what happened to his life.

I saw his suffering and even if he doesn't talk much about his own battle, I sense that he is suffering too much that he could not bare. Until he found another subject for his painful relationship.

I love my brothers and I hate seeing them suffering from an unwanted life. But who am I to choose for them who to love? I don't even know their likes.

Anyway, He never introduced the new found love to us for the thought that we will against it or we don't like it.  And apparently, indeed we don't like her. As much as possible we want him to focus on his life with his son. Not another stone to throw on his head.

I was mad to the point I told myself never to help him. He abondened his own son just to be with that girl. He always comes home very late, if not drunk but of too much heroine in his blood. I hate to see him wretched.

I thought they are perfect for each other because on how I see things. He is so into her. Then lately, I heard them fighting. I also witnessed On how he punched her, dragged her to death and even kick her in the face. It was brutal of him.

 So I asked the girl to go away before it's too late. I thought the girl will listen but she is not the type of girl who listens to any of my good-to-go words of wisdom but rather, a teenage-mutant girl who rather be sick, got a dark mask over her eyes rather than leaving my self proclaimed sadist brother. Yes. She will rather have black eyes.

And so my say to this is, If you love someone and he hurt you, its not love at all. It just a plain coincidental kind of feeling, more of a partner for his suffering.

If a guy loves you so much he wont hurt you no matter what the issue is. And if you are in your sense,  you wouldn't let that guy hurt you and give you bruises that surround your eyes that would make you look like a battered wife. Right?

Love is the feeling of grateness for the one you thought would give you everything for happiness. Not a one sided kind of feelings. We love because we deserve someone to love us in return. We love because that's what God want's us to have.

And on how I see things, Others are doing it in the wrong way.. But I still believe in the purest of love.





To end this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.