Skip to main content

10 Signs Your Boyfriend is in Love with You



If we love someone there is no time or days you don't want to miss. It's like everytime you are together there is a connection between you and the stars above. If you're happy, the sun smiles at you with joy. I felt that everytime me and Ian are together, I bet you know that tingling sensations.

Anyway, not to spoil you. I will give you The 10 Signs Someone is inLove with You.

1. They compromise
: Whatever you want to do they don't care anymore. They will simply give it to your liking. No questions ask.

2. They introduce you to their family
: This is not basic. When Ian introduced me to his Family, I felt I am one lucky girl.

3. They fart in front of you.
: I get this all the time and I'm immune to the stinking smell of it. lol

4. They kiss you when you’re sick.
: Who wants to be sick anyway? But when I got sick, I get a lot of kisses from Ian. =)

5. They come out of the closet for you.
: Boys will not be boys if they will tell you lies. But if someone or your boyfriend tells you about something especially if it's a secret then you got him.

6. The way they look at you.
: That moment when your boyfriend stares at you like nobody is around. That's LOVE.

7. They let you pick the movie.
: Whether they don't like the movie they will let you choose which one to watch maybe just not to make you feel bad. lol

8. They enjoy your natural body odor.
: Even the times when you don’t enjoy it. lol

9. They make a sign for you.
: There are many act or sign someone is in love with you. If they say Iloveyou, then that's it.

10. You just know.
: If you know the person or you already spent a year, there are ways to know he/she is inlove with you. You will feel that in any ways, no matter what.

Hope you enjoy reading it from the top to the end..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.