Skip to main content

Fan Fun

I'm 31 and guess what?! I'm still like a teen when it comes to being a fan. But I don't cry, I don't scream and I don't go crazy over photos on billboards. I only write and post photos of them on my instagram and twitter account. And to give credits on them, here's what I got.

Wait, this is all about LOTR (Lord of the Ring) and The Hobbit.

Valinor or Middle Earth.
I really don't know much about Valinor. I only heard it when Frodo together with Bilbo, the elves and Gandalf sailed in the end of the story. So I will choose Middle Earth.

This is Valinor, known in the book as the place for immortals. 


and this is the map of Middle Earth..

2. The Elves or The Dwarves.
When it comes to being beautiful, kind and very skillful when it comes to a combat, I will choose The Elves. Dwarves though are hardworking, and they're known for being greedy. 


and this is Legolas, he's an Elf and a Prince of The Mirkwood. 


This is Gimli, one of the Dwarves.

3. Azog or Saruman.
Well both are apprentice of Sauron. A filthy villain the movie. I will pick  Azog because Thorin at last killed him.


this is Azog, now you have an idea how he looks like.


and this is Saruman.

5. Randagast or Gandalf.
Gandalf! He's a very loyal to his friends and he always kept his promise though along his way he struggles a lot of misadventures while Randagast is witty and fun. 

For now this is all I've got. Will blog about my fave charcters. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Reasons to Live more by Bhem

I really love being alive. I can eat my favorite icecream,watching fireworks,raising your hands on rollercoaster,getting good grades you work hard for,childhood memories,going on a long walks,singing your heart out,dancing forhours,climb the highest peak,walking barefoot in the sand,your first jump in pool in the summer,shopping and buying your new clothes,facebook creeping,waking up in the morning,being texted first,listening to a meaningful song or lyrics,go on for a family trips,long summer nights,listening to the sound of the rain,wearing my chuck shoes in the office,loving the color red,green and yellow,swimming,wonderful world,whispering,hugging the one you love,having a long walks with him,wanderlust,when you know someone likes you too,that one person you can talk to about everything,sleeping for more than 10 hours,knowing the 7 new wonders of nature,seeing a new life born,watching the 80's movies,wearing bracelets and anklets,being inked,piercings,fishtail braids,dreaming o...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...