Skip to main content

Jah. Good Vibes

So its one of those another not-so-ordinary day for me, where I can write my sentiments without someone bothering me. Time check is 12:30 AM. Earlier today, we went to church to attend a Sunday mass to praise. Finally! The long wait is over because I convinced him to go to church. I should be happy and bless because of that. Anyway, All I wanted is to write this awful feeling I have in this very moment. So its like this. 

I met Ian way back college days or as far as I remember. I already noticed him that night when my ex-best friend introduced me to him. You know that typical guy who you think is shy because he is like that, that because he was stoned that time. He was long haired then, wearing a very tight pants that looks like a gangsters. That's how I described him before. Since then we used to be together, of course with other friends too. I'm so fond of the friendship I have with them. During that time, I have a boyfriend and I don't know much of Ian's personal details. I didn't bother because I was too busy with other stuff too. 

When my boyfriend of 8 years broke up with me. Ian is the only friend I can be with since he's the only friend near me. I used to tell him about how my relationship with my boyfriend finally want to end it. I was like struggling for someone to be with me to at least lessen the pain inside me. I needed someone to talk to and to cry to. He was there. He never take advantage of me being so naive that time of my life. He was a friend then. I thanked him for being a good company every time I needed him. 

Love is beaten me very hard. I thought no one will ever like me. Though I am happy because I can do things in my own will. But having someone to call my own, someone to care for me, to love is haunting me. I waited and pray. 

Ian came to me and confessed me his feelings for me. God answered my prayer. He never failed to listen. Since I know Ian so well, I finally said yes to him. It is a good relationship that started of us being friends. He is my best friend. 

We are now on its 4th year. I always wanted to have a harmonious relationship with him though sometimes I'm complicating things. We broke up and get back again. We sometimes hated each other every time we argued on some petty things. Then later on we share the same bed and in the morning forget things like nothing happened. But I can't keep myself being so skeptical about it. Whatever it is in my mind. I always write it and read it for me to be able to get answer. It works that way for me. 

In having a relationship with others, more important is to understand each other, gotta have that good conversation without end up in a stupid arguments. Learn to accept each weaknesses, each flaws, each differences. Love each other. 
God is never perfect so are we. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.