Skip to main content

Hey!! what the survey Got to do with me ...

I took the survey about Who is your lifetime match ..
and this what I got ...


They are born between 22nd December - 20th January
Need a good giggle? Then grab hold of one of these lovely people and let them jolly you along through life...but make sure you hold on tight!! Because they need to feel sure of you and your intentions and desire security. They stick to people who stick to them. You seem to be a person who fears about security, how others perceive you and also the future. You need to find this person in your life in order to feel secure. They complete you and you complete them, it's as simple as that. When you first meet them, they will seem cold, but it's only because you don't know them yet. You instinctively want to know more about them and remove their armour. With some reserve, they allow you to, but they also ask for you to reveal your true self and you have no desire to trick them. Your relationship has every chance of lasting because you complete each other so well. You're afraid of the time that passes but they improve with age, which you find reassuring! You'll need time to learn to love these people but be patient: it's worth the wait! They are like a fine wine and persistance is the key in the chase and the long haul. They will give in if you show that you can stick around and you ain't going no where.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.