Skip to main content

Thought About Being Single..

Have you found the one?

I've been reading a lot of post about being single. Some of them are very sad about it while others find it a joke or call it misfortune. Some were happy about it and others are bitter..

Why am I blogging about it? When am not even single. Lol.. Just a thought.

Being single is not a joke if your almost 30. Like who wants to stay single forever? Based on my own experiences. It's not easy being alone when you already used to have someone. And it's like when you see a couple passing infront of you, you felt that awkward feeling and you'll start asking yourself, why is she dating him when she's not even pretty? And why am I alone when I am pretty than her. I used to get this thought before and I know others are feeling the same way too..

Well I guess the factors that can affect our perception about being single is the thought of finding the right guy for you. Also when people afraid of having a commitment and end up heart broken. Or other have high standards in finding the so called right one.

Now a days. Setting your standards is a No-No (its only applicable for those who wants to have someone right away, or those who are in their 30's. ) I find it very rediculous, like seriously. Setting your own standards just to have that right guy. If you want to have your own knight in shining armour then slow down your standards because nobody is perfect. Stop looking for that sparks every time your eyes meet.

And if you think you are young for that kind of thing then enjoy life with friends first.

I hope this post will give you something to ponder or to think whether you should reward yourself with peace of mind. Hehe..

To end this post.
Here's a quote..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Reasons to Live more by Bhem

I really love being alive. I can eat my favorite icecream,watching fireworks,raising your hands on rollercoaster,getting good grades you work hard for,childhood memories,going on a long walks,singing your heart out,dancing forhours,climb the highest peak,walking barefoot in the sand,your first jump in pool in the summer,shopping and buying your new clothes,facebook creeping,waking up in the morning,being texted first,listening to a meaningful song or lyrics,go on for a family trips,long summer nights,listening to the sound of the rain,wearing my chuck shoes in the office,loving the color red,green and yellow,swimming,wonderful world,whispering,hugging the one you love,having a long walks with him,wanderlust,when you know someone likes you too,that one person you can talk to about everything,sleeping for more than 10 hours,knowing the 7 new wonders of nature,seeing a new life born,watching the 80's movies,wearing bracelets and anklets,being inked,piercings,fishtail braids,dreaming o...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...