Skip to main content

Its my Own Definition of Love,Angel ( friends ) , Music and my Love one...

Love….
Make us so stupid and at the same time make us happy. Though sometimes it hurts we still willing to try it again and again. They say its unconditional. some say its jealous but for me with the ONE I LOVE, life must go on no matter how jealous I am or how much hurt can give me.. You just have to submit yourself from it.

Angel…
they’re the one who guide us, when I  was a child I always believed that I have my own angel, whose always there for me, helping me making my home work and look for me when I'm sleeping..I always fascinated with angels since I was a kid that’s why I have my collections of them from different sizes and forms., now that Im old enough, i still believe that I have my angel, not one but many of them, I call them FRIENDS..

Music…
makes us feel light and comfortable every time we needed peace of mind. Like me, I'm a one hell of a music lover. I listen to any kind of music as long as it helps me shrink to somewhere I want to be.. I can’t sleep at night without music and its my medicine too..
A good remedy for serenity. 

My one Love...
I've been hurt for many times but that won't stop me from Loving.. and I guess we all born to love. 
on Jan 04 2010, I found love and unlike those any others this one hit me Big time..
yeah' I know I always say this but this one really hit me Big time that no matter
how I keep myself away from Him for many times , yet still I can't get myself away
from Him.. its like we stuck to each other.. its like we are destined to each other ...
its like I want to create Our own Love story...
For Christian Arsua.. Happy 16th monthsary..
I owe You my Life and I so Love you much..
thanks for everything ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Historic Drama : Empress Ki..

For five days of not having a connection from internet, I went on buying the full episode of korean's historic drama 'Empress Ki'. I watched it for 4 days in a row and mom was furious checking our electricity bill. Anyway, the story gyrated when a simple girl from Koryo become the Empress of the Yuan Dynasty,  and before she achieve the throne, she needs to by pass those people who battle her to reign the throne. It was a 51 episode and every episode consumed an hour, so imagine my mom's furious eyes. This is the first time I took a chance to watch a korean historic drama. I really don't like history, especially the dress and how they dress. When father bear asked me to buy the full episode and watched it, I got hooked up and never want to end the story. And to my surprised. I finished watching it. These are the characters from the Korean's Historic Drama 'Empress Ki'. Empress Ki or Sung Nyang Ki. Played by Ha Ji Won. Togon Temur, the...

Bored or Not, I still write..

Whenever I felt that I am the worst human being to experienced Life cruelties, I pray hard, that, if only, I could save other people from their own suffering, I will carry them myself but I'm not Jesus. I don't have the will to do that. I'm just human who are still suffering from life's fairness. You may say I am being bored for what is written here but I am on my own sanity. I just love to write and let go of my thoughts for somebody who will accidentally  try to read all of my life's dramas. Who knows, they may find answers or maybe enlightenment for their own miseries. Hopefully. Or maybe a laughing porgatory (for being dull). I know my writings are not somehow like a pro but definitely people will understand them, and if not, then try to look for more meaningful blogs ahead. So what are you waiting for? Tired of reading? Kidding. Stay. Please.. Okay, the thought about this post is how my day today is about to end. I did nothing the whole day but to keep...

Overflowing

It must be great if I am, but I'm not. Now I believe I was born for this. Health is always been an issue to me since last year. I thought this year will give me luck, unfortunately it's still the same as last year. I mean I can easily get cough and flu, and the worst is, it will never get easily be treated. Like it will last a week or two. Also money issue. Of course it is. I should be happy because I can get help from my Fraternity but it's not enough. I mean if you sum it up it's not enough for my daily medications. And it doesn't mean I am not thankful. I am. Okay. One of my friend stop her assistant for me. It makes me sad because it helps a lot, and I do understand her. She also need to feed her family here. Now I don't know how to start. I'm thinking to go back to work. Maybe that's the last thing I need to do, to supply my needs and my treatment. For now I still need to get this bloated tummy away first before I hit the ran way.